BoredRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place for me and my friends to roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

Start of Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:51 pm

"...I believe your in the same area...So there is no use casting judgement on me for doing this." She said, with a yawn. " I know the guy who is renting this place to your brother."

"Yes I know your father..." Graverobber said. 'He is quite an asshole."

"Father?! You have a father?!" She said exhausted.
Back to top Go down
https://anthropodermic.rpg-board.net
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

"Eh .. is he human ?" she would as Requiem.

Shilo would look at the grave robber "he
not"

Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

" I used to work with him." The Graverobber said. "Now go play with Cloth."

"What would it matter?" Requiem asked.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Shilo would stomp and say
"No." like an upset toddler.

"cause of what your are..
Duh .. "she would say
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Cloth slipped away from the area, and back to the hotel. "I bought a room...I might as well spend the night there. I don't have anywhere else to go." She thought, as she took the keys in between her trembling fingers, then slid them into the lock. Twisting it she unlocked the door and opened the room.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm

As Soon as cloth had opened the door completly she would see that akisho and Avery were inside playing rock paper scizzors with a competetive look on both of there faces. They turned to look at her for once second then went back. " Were deciding who gets to eat you.." Said avery. Akisho had stopped from the rock paper scizzros his fist already clunched into the "rock" form and he thrusted his clucked arm forward punching avery in his nose. " Dont mess with her like that.." Said akisho looking more fusterated then anything else now. " Dont be so pussy whipped. You know you want her too." " Yeah but the difference is i choose not to scare the living shit out of her." Replied Akisho being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 pm

". . ." Cloth stood there for a moment just staring at them, not know if she could be confused, scared or laugh. She backed out of the room, and closed the door behind her. She locked the door once more. She backed down the hall, with a blank look frozen on her face. ". . . Who the hell let them in there?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm

"We broke in." They both said at the same time as they were in the hall way walking behind her with silent footsteps. "Were Friends now. Ready for anything in our way. We make a good team too. He eats the soul i get the remains. Life is good for us." " Helll yeah it is. Wouldnt mind another cannibal with us though. Would make things interesting. We could probably start our own band of terrorist." Said Avery. " Uh... yeeaaa-NO. if were doing anything of that such were ganna create a clan of chaotic cannibals and soul eaters...even though eventually it would break into chaos when some people have a dissagreement.. But thats a chance im willing to take." Said Akisho showing his more evil side to the girl." Buut everything is on hold for now. Because.. WE NEED MONEY!" Avery added.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:18 pm

"Good for you, may I go now?" She asked. Her eyes darting back and forth to each one of them as they spoke. She kind of tuned out their conversation, for it was no importance to her. "Better yet...You two leave. I bought that room." She sighed. "And your a soul eater, what the hell are you doing out in public?" She said, as she took a step back.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Oh.. yeah.. Religous cannibal parents. They use to bring me back home whenever i tried to go hide in the wilderness. soo i guess im use to being out in the open.. And noo we need someone to hang out with." " Yeah. why not hang out whit two sexy studs like us? Hah Just kidding." " Speak for your self Avery, I on the other hand are indeed a 'sexy stud' " They walked up closer to her. " Dont you remember the time i gave you that zinc?... I think its time you payed me back for that...." Averys eyes had darkened as he hid them underneath his hair. You could tell when he was hungry because his eyes would slowly start to become bloodshot..
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:27 pm

"I can give you money..." She said. "I can pay you back for the Zinc...But...I'm afraid I won't let you eat me." She said. Backing up a bit more, her heart pounding in her chest. "All I wanted was to get some sleep." She thought. She turned her head, searching for a witness or a chance to escape. The blisters on her arms were beating, and she couldn't quite concentrate on anything.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Akisho was immediately behind cloth with one of his arms around her neck the other one covering her mouth keeping it shut so nothing could escape from her mouth.. He squeezed his forearm against her neck so hard that in a matter of seconds she would be unconscious and her last sight for the time being would be the bloodshot eyes of the very hungry Avery as he smiled. Crazed by his Lust to eat her..
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm

She tried to move her neck, her eyes closed tight. As tears began to form in her eyes, and run down her cheeks. Suddenly a tattoo of barbed wire started to form, as it would wrap around the soul eater's arm, making sure to avoid contact with her neck, it squeezed his arm tight. The barbs stabbing deeply into his arms. Two white birds flew from her stomach, leaving an empty gap as they would attack the soul eater. The bird pecked at his eyes as if they were food, causing a distraction.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm

The Soul eater threw the girl at Avery, Then we would ignore the barbed wire for the time being to pull two tiny bombs out of his pocket and threw them into the air up above him. The bombs exploded a milisecond after Akisho ducked down low. The birds were to slow to dodge the bombs. The bombs were smoke grenades modified by Akishos powers to make then have lightning like threads of fire shoot about inside of the smoke and not dissapear until the smoke faded. So about 200 ruler sized threads of fire were moving about within the smoke destroying anything in its way. As for Cloth and Avery he had ducked with her in his arms squeezing her tight. if she tried to resist hed squeeze tighter breaking all of her ribs. His lips only inches from her neck He licked her neck softly and moved in to take a bite out of her delicious flesh.. As for the barbed wire Akisho Bravly ripped it out of his flesh and threw it up into the smoke so itd be obliterated just like the bird and watched as Avery was about to take a bite out of the girls neck.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

A blush spread across the girl's cheeks, as her body trembled in his arms. Tears were running down her cheek, and he was holding her so tightly it was difficult for her to breath. The only options the girls had left was to beg for her life. "Plea-Please." She said, barely able to choke the words out. "I will do anything...Please just spare my life.." She said. The back of her throat was burning, and the boy's tight hold almost popped her blisters. "The ink in my skin could poison you, so could the zinc in my blood! I haven't bathed in a couple of days! Please, I'm unappealing you can find someone better."
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Avery Had bitten into her neck and then retreated letting her blood run down her neck. He moved back to stand next to akisho. " Alrighty then. Since you said you will do anything. I want you to stop being so distant from the both of us. take some time to stop being scared to be our companions... You Deny our friend ship and i swear.... That blood running down your neck will be mine and that soul of yours will be sucked right out of your throat By Akisho." " So... You will be our friends.... Right?" They both said that at the same time as they both stared down upon the girl that looked so weak and pathetic in her current state.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

She cringed as the male carnivorous teeth went in her neck, and as red blood streamed down her neck and to her shoulder. She looked up at the two males, defeated. "Your forcing me...To be your friend? And if I don't...You'll eat me..." She said. "U-Of course I-I will." She said, still hardly able for the words to choke out of her mouth. She placed her hand on her neck where he had bit, she couldn't ignore the stinging aching pain that ran through her body. She was barely able to move, and her cheeks were stained with dried tears.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Avery grabbed her arm and lead her back to the room then took the key from the girl opened the door and let them all in. He stood her up and lead her into the bathroom." Hey Clean yourself up. You look like a ship wreck times 5." Akisho chuckled." You did scare her pretty badly though.. We did pretty good eh?" "Hell yeah we did." They waited resting up against the hallway wall infront of the bathroom door. " Soo Cloth.. We have stuff we need to discuss." Akisho started the next conversation.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:39 pm

"Those bastards choked me and almost killed me...and it was all a game?" She thought, but kept silent as any good girl would. She undressed, and started the shower. "What do you need to discuss?" She said, weakly from the bathroom. She cringed as the hot water hit her wound, and burned areas. Besides for the pain, it was nice to shower again.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

"Whats the best way to piss off the government?" Said Akisho beating Avery to it. " We want something fun to do before we go crazy. We also want to start a guild of Criminals.. Fight the government and break laws. Rebel. We Want and Deserve power. Being two of the strongest Races on this planet.we Honestly Do Deserve more power..." They both had serious looks on there faces. Avery had used his powers to make anyone outside of there little appartment room scared of the area and flee so they didnt hear any of there conversation. They would go destroy any security tapes in the area when they finished talking to Cloth for the time being. They didnt want to be stopped before they got powerful.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 pm

"How should I know?" She said, rinsing soap out of her hair. "There have been many rebellions, like you two, who have tried and failed. No one has actually seen the person that runs the whole thing besides people in the government. I believe the best way to take them down is from inside the government. So...If you really want to fall through with this...your going to have to get someone from the inside to join you." She said. "And you shouldn't be saying such things...the government is watching even if you don't think they are. Just be careful what you say in public, okay?" She said, as she scrubbed the soap bar up and down her arms.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 pm

"Well Fuck.." Said Avery." Guess we'l just continue collecting members until we get to atleast 5.... or 8. Thats going to be our max amount until we gain some power or until were feared by most..." Akisho sighed as he walked out the door and ran about all of the buildings in the area knocking out every secruity gaurd then returning back to the room. After cloth and avery had a full 10 minutes of silence. "someone will take notice of that for now... We'l do more next week. Once a week we will do something and each week it will be bigger and bigger. Alright Av? "This will be fun... Cloth hurry up and get dressed. This place bores me more by the second.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

"I can't believe what I am getting myself into...." She murmured under her breath. "I have no choice." She thought, as she put her dirty, blood stained clothes on. For they were the only thing she had to wear. She walked out of the bathroom. "Hmm...Where do you want to go then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

"Take us where ever. We need to do something before we go out to eat." Akisho motioned for her to take the lead. "Food First.." Said Avery snickering as he watched her walk towards the door with the both of them following her. "Any places where the crims hang out would be nice... We need to meet more people.." Said Akisho.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm

"I don't need to be around while you guys...eat, right?" She said. She doesn't want to watch an innocent person be slaughtered if she didn't need to. "I can't really help you with meeting people." She leaned against her wall, her neck still hurting. She placed her hand on it once more, to check if it was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of Roleplay
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next